|Moving Averages, Sums, Etc.|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 17:13|
I realized recently that this topic has never been covered before, in its most straightforward form, on this site! Actually, it was the subject of a guest post by the esteemed David Churchward, and also by the equally-esteemed Kasper de Jonge, but neither of those posts benefited from the v2 functions available to us today).
To illustrate what we can do with state-of-the-art Power Pivot formulas, let's start with this simple model:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Complex Customer Cohort Retention Using PRODUCTX
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.