|Moving Averages, Sums, Etc.|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 17:13|
I realized recently that this topic has never been covered before, in its most straightforward form, on this site! Actually, it was the subject of a guest post by the esteemed David Churchward, and also by the equally-esteemed Kasper de Jonge, but neither of those posts benefited from the v2 functions available to us today).
To illustrate what we can do with state-of-the-art Power Pivot formulas, let's start with this simple model:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"