|DIVIDE() and Conquer|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Saturday, 27 July 2013 17:10|
The Old Way: IF()
Since 2009, here's how I have been handling this in my PowerPivot measures:
[Growth vs Last Year] = IF([Units Sold Last Year]=0, BLANK(), ([Units Sold]-[Units Sold Last Year])/[Units Sold Last Year] )Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"