|DIVIDE() and Conquer|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Saturday, 27 July 2013 17:10|
The Old Way: IF()
Since 2009, here's how I have been handling this in my PowerPivot measures:
[Growth vs Last Year] = IF([Units Sold Last Year]=0, BLANK(), ([Units Sold]-[Units Sold Last Year])/[Units Sold Last Year] )Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors