|Using Traditional SSRS parameterized reports against a Analysis Services Tabular model using DAX|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Wednesday, 13 February 2013 21:57|
I get this question every now and then: Is it possible to create a traditional SSRS report with parameters against a tabular model using DAX. Marco already created a great blog post that sums it all up here, but I decided to create a step by step example.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- What's New in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular models in SQL Server 2016 CTP 2.3
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M