|Weighted Averages: Another Use of SUMX()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 22:53|
Got a question on the forums the other day. It took some extra twists and turns but the simplest version of the question is worth covering here: how do I perform a weighted average?
Let's say you have some data about ZIP (postal) codes in the United States:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"