|Weighted Averages: Another Use of SUMX()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 22:53|
Got a question on the forums the other day. It took some extra twists and turns but the simplest version of the question is worth covering here: how do I perform a weighted average?
Let's say you have some data about ZIP (postal) codes in the United States:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Named Sets and "Asymmetric" Pivots: Showing Different Measures for Different Years
- HASONEVALUE vs. ISFILTERED vs. HASONEFILTER