|Weighted Averages: Another Use of SUMX()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 22:53|
Got a question on the forums the other day. It took some extra twists and turns but the simplest version of the question is worth covering here: how do I perform a weighted average?
Let's say you have some data about ZIP (postal) codes in the United States:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"