|Tabular: Error while using ODBC data source for Importing Data|
|Written by Karan Gulati|
|Saturday, 27 July 2013 17:10|
When using ODBC as a Data Source in the Table Import Wizard to add data to a Tabular Server, we are getting the following error; however, preview shows the data correctly:
OLE DB or ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application; IM014.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Tabular: Cant see Databases in Management Studio
- Tabular: .Net Provider supported by Tabular Mode
- Tabular: Error while using ODBC data source for Importing Data
- SSAS Crashing Intermittently: Caused by Monitoring / AV Scans
- Connectivity Issue: "A connection cannot be made to redirector. Ensure that 'SQL Browser' service is running"