|Named Sets and "Asymmetric" Pivots: Showing Different Measures for Different Years|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 20:59|
This is crazy. I was positive I'd blogged about Named Sets. But I searched, and it seems like I haven't. Ever. And this is one of those cool little (and simple!) tricks that we all need from time to time.
OK. You cannot just filter out a measure in some places. It's either on the pivot, or it's not. Does that mean we're stumped? Nope, we just need to use a different feature:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Complex Customer Cohort Retention Using PRODUCTX
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.