|NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Sunday, 24 March 2013 18:11|
Ok truth be told I am a big time Lakers fan and this season is a big disappointment for me, one of the things that irks me is that the Lakers are being paid the most of all the teams in NBA but lack the results. In this blog post I am going to compare the winning pct per team per dollar paid so we can see the results.
First I want to import the data that I need. I am going to use Data Explorer to import the data into Excel and then I am going to use PowerPivot to analyze the results.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA