|NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Sunday, 24 March 2013 18:11|
Ok truth be told I am a big time Lakers fan and this season is a big disappointment for me, one of the things that irks me is that the Lakers are being paid the most of all the teams in NBA but lack the results. In this blog post I am going to compare the winning pct per team per dollar paid so we can see the results.
First I want to import the data that I need. I am going to use Data Explorer to import the data into Excel and then I am going to use PowerPivot to analyze the results.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA
- Excel 2013, Power Pivot and Power View on any device with Azure RemoteApp
- Where your calculated field is executed matters
- Show the sum of sales for the last 3 days based on date selection
- Show the goals when your team is either away or home