|NBA team spending and their results with Excel, PowerPivot and Data Explorer|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Sunday, 24 March 2013 18:11|
Ok truth be told I am a big time Lakers fan and this season is a big disappointment for me, one of the things that irks me is that the Lakers are being paid the most of all the teams in NBA but lack the results. In this blog post I am going to compare the winning pct per team per dollar paid so we can see the results.
First I want to import the data that I need. I am going to use Data Explorer to import the data into Excel and then I am going to use PowerPivot to analyze the results.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Dump the results of a DAX query to CSV using PowerShell
- Video - Using Power View with Multidimensional Models
- Video - Developing and Managing a BI Semantic Tabular Model in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX