|Import data into the model using a Macro in Excel 2013|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 19:28|
In Excel 2013 Macro's now can talk to the Embedded Analysis Services engine. Here is an example created by my colleague Allan Folting that will import a table from the Azure datamarket into the Model using the Excel OM. The first thing you want to do when you want to create macro's is enable the Developer ribbon of Excel.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- What's New in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular models in SQL Server 2016 CTP 2.3
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M