|New SQL Server Tabular Projects for Analysis Services|
|Written by Daniel Calbimonte|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 17:48|
Many people have stayed away from using SQL Server Analysis Services, because it takes a lot of time to understand the basics to get started. You need to understand the concepts of Dimensions, Measures, Hierarchies, Fact Tables and a lot of other new items that don't translate easily if you have been primarily working with just the SQL Server database engine.
In SQL Server 2012, Microsoft introduced a new type of Analysis Services mode called Tabular Mode which is much easier to setup and get started with.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Using PowerShell for SQL Server Analysis Services tasks - Part 1
- How to synchronize two SSAS Servers
- Create SQL Server Analysis Services Partitions using AMO
- Dynamic XMLA using T-SQL for SQL Server Analysis Services
- New SQL Server Tabular Projects for Analysis Services