|Cluster SSAS, How change the default listening port configuration?|
|Written by Degremont Michel|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 22:43|
Previously, SSAS was listening on all IP addresses of the cluster group using the default port (2383). Any alternate port configuration is ignored until version 2005 and 2008/R2. It's not the same behavior with a standalone instance.
But since Analysis Services 2012, we are able to change the default port in cluster by editing the properties or msmdsrv.ini file.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Moving SSAS Database to a new drive on same server
- How a clustered instance of Analysis Services works
- Cluster SSAS, How change the default listening port configuration?
- Sample scripts to query and manage SSAS with PowerShell and AMO
- Use a DNS alias for SSAS 2005/2008 instance