|MDX+SSRS #34 - Query not returning results: there are good reasons|
|Written by Sherry Li|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 18:43|
When we are learning MDX, we unavoidably have to deal with the tools we use. Adding confusions about the behaviors of the different tools to our still fragile understanding of the MDX language itself can create huge frustration for learners.
Here is one of them. In developing SSRS reports, we frequently need to create report parameters using members from dimensions as choices for users to pick (they are referred to as pick lists).Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- MDX #46-6 different ways to detect a particular member in MDX script
- MDX+SSAS #37-Ignore unrelated dimension or not
- MDX+SSAS #38-CALL ASSP.DMV() to document cubes in SSAS 2005
- MDX #35 - Properties() function with TYPED flag
- MDX+SSRS #34 - Query not returning results: there are good reasons