|Convert a Excel Pivot table to a Excel Table, use SSAS data to do data mining in Excel|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Tuesday, 02 March 2010 01:38|
Having played with Data mining in combination with PowerPivot in a previous blog post, i wanted to do data mining at the company i’m currently consulting at, they use Excel 2007 in combination with SSAS. In excel 2007 we do not have the power of the flattened pivot table. So i had to think of a way to convert the pivot table to a regular excel table. And i found a way, since i have converted all my excel version to 2010 i had to find an older image with Excel 2007 to make this post. I have used the dutch Excel version in the screenshots, i hope you can follow it.
Latest Author Articles
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA