|How to define an Excel compliant format strings for a cube|
|Written by Hilmar Buchta|
|Monday, 16 November 2009 12:05|
Cube defined formats are not necessarily displayed properly in Excel 2007. Sometimes the format seems to be ignored completely although it is working fine in the cube browser.
For a simple example I created a cube based in the following source table which acts as dimension and fact at the same time:
Latest Author Articles
- Combining multiple tables with valid from/to date ranges into a single dimension
- The 'KeyColumns' #0 has NullProcessing set to 'UnknownMember', but the dimension doesn't have UnknownMember set to 'Visible' or 'Hidden'
- Power Query data loading example
- Migrating TM1/Alea formulas in Excel to Analysis Services
- A duplicate attribute key has been found during processing (revisited)