|SQL Server 2012 SP1 CU3 release fixes frequent SP1 issues|
|Written by Gert Christen|
|Tuesday, 26 March 2013 20:35|
We normally don't comment much on Cumulative Update releases since the best source for this type of information is the blog of the SQL server release services team : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqlreleaseservices/ .
However, adding to the SP1 issue that was described in previous blog by Guillaume Fourrat we observed two further SSAS related problems that affected several customers.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Uninstall of clustered SSAS instance may disable "olap redirection service"
- How to connect to clustered Analysis Services instances
- you may obtain a .dstore related file system error when processing TFS cube
- SQL Server 2012 SP1 CU3 release fixes frequent SP1 issues
- 1 hour timeout for data refreshes in Powerpivot for Sharepoint