SSAS-Info.com website update information for April, 2012
Written by SSAS-Info.com
Monday, 30 April 2012 22:26
Message from our sponsors
Get SSAS and MDX training from experts at Technitrain. These courses are taught by top consultants who have a wealth of hands-on experience to share and who can answer all of your difficult questions. You'll acquire the practical skills you need to do your job as well as learn the tips and tricks that only the experts know.
Next available courses:
SSAS Tabular Workshop by SQLBI is the training course to jumpstart the modeling of BI solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2012.
Next available dates in April and May are in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Brussels, Oslo, Stockholm, London and Milan. Plus, a special online edition for US time zone is available on May 7-8, 2012.
Visit SSAS Workshop to get all information on dates and availability!
The following information was added to the SSAS-Info.com website during the month of April.
- SSAS News - Apr 17, 2012 - Microsoft released Cumulative Update package 6 (CU6) for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- SSAS News - April 12, 2012 - Microsoft released CU1 for SQL Server 2012
- SSAS Tools - SSAS Query Log Decoder and Analyzer
- SSAS Tools - SSAS AMO DB
- Reporting Services - Implementing MDX Drillthrough in SSRS
- Reporting Services - Parameterized Reporting Services Reports with Analysis Services as a Data Source
- Performance Tuning - Reducing Analysis Services Index Processing Time
- Performance Tuning - SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary
- Management - Process Defrag
- Management - New Cache-Related Counters in the Query Subcube Verbose Event
- Management - SSAS Tip - IndexBuildThreashold
- Management - SSAS Freezing. Needs restarting or server reboot.
- Management - Cluster SSAS, How change the default listening port configuration?
- Tabular - BISM: value of the 'EffectiveUserName' XML for Analysis property is not valid
- Tabular - Report Builder and Tabular Model Databases
- Tabular - SQL Server 2012 - BI Semantic Model, Multidimensional vs Tabular
- Tabular - Changing an Analysis Services instance to tabular mode
- Tabular - Creating a custom unknown member in BISM Tabular
- Tabular - Using DirectQuery in the Tabular BI Semantic Model
- Tabular - Using (or not using) tabular KPIs
- Tabular - SQL Server 2012: Multidimensional vs tabular
- Tabular DAX - Clever Hierarchy Handling in DAX
- Tabular DAX - Distinct Count of Customers in a SCD Type 2 in #DAX
- SSAS Webcasts - Video - Using DAX to count what's not there #msbi #powerpivot
- SSAS Virtual Labs - MSDN Virtual Lab: SQL Server 2012: Creating Excel 2010 Reports based on a SQL Server 2012 Tabular BI Semantic Model
- SSAS Virtual Labs - MSDN Virtual Lab: SQL Server 2012: Creating SQL Server 2012 Tabular BI Semantic Model with PowerPivot
- Comments - What about 3D charts, I mean 3-axis char
- Comments - Thanks a lot !
- Comments - On similar lines, i was trying to do the
And thank you for rating the articles!