SSAS-Info.com website update information for March, 2012
Written by SSAS-Info.com
Saturday, 31 March 2012 16:05
Message from our sponsors
SSAS Tabular Workshop by SQLBI is the training course to jumpstart the modeling of BI solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2012.
Next available dates in April and May are in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Brussels, Oslo, Stockholm, London and Milan. Plus, a special online edition for US time zone is available on May 7-8, 2012.
Visit SSAS Workshop to get all information on dates and availability!
The following information was added to the SSAS-Info.com website during the month of March.
- SSAS News - Mar 19, 2012 - Microsoft released Cumulative Update package 9 (CU9) for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- SSAS News - March 10, 2012 - Microsoft re-brands the Vertipaq engine that runs inside PowerPivot and Analysis Services to xVelocity in-memory analytics engine
- SSAS News - March 6, 2012 - Microsoft announced SQL Server 2012 RTM
- SSAS Scripts - SSAS: Utility to check you have the correct data types and sizes in your cube definition
- Uncategorized - SSAS Interview Questions
- Uncategorized - SSAS Maestros Training: July 9-13 2012, Milan, Italy
- MDX - Top 3 Simplest Ways To Improve Your MDX Query
- MDX - Sort a MDX Dataset by Multiple Criteria
- MDX - MDX Walkthrough
- MDX - MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Security - How to setup basic dimension security in SSAS
- Security - Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
- Reporting Services - SSRS Gotcha!-Using SSAS Time Intelligence in SSRS Reports
- Reporting Services - Implementing MDX Drillthrough in SSRS
- AMO - Automated backups using PowerShell and the SQL Server Agent
- AMO - Analysis Services PowerShell Provider (SQLAS) in SQL Server 2012
- Design - Attribute Discretisation and Bin Names
- Design - How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Management - What’s new in Analysis Services 2012 Multidimensional?
- Management - Load Test Tools for Analysis Services
- Management - The basics of faster fact processing in Analysis Services
- Management - Selecting Hardware for Analysis Services (10GB-1TB size)
- Management - Build a SQL Server Analysis Services Data Dictionary
- Management - How to find what port a service is listening at
- Performance Point - Using Perspectives with PerformancePoint Services
- Performance Point - Time Intelligence Filters in PerformancePoint 2010
- Performance Point - Time Intelligence Differences between Grids and Scorecards
- Performance Point - PerformancePoint 2010 Time Intelligence Filters
- Tabular - Using multiple connections on a single table
- Tabular - Creating Your First Tabular Model
- Tabular - The Last Non-Empty Dilemma TABULAR Style
- Tabular - Free ebook: Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Tabular - Investigating on xVelocity (VertiPaq) column size
- Tabular - SQL Server 2012 RTM–and a new SSAS Tabular training course
- Tabular - Decisions: PowerPivot, SSAS Tabular, or SSAS Multidimensional Model in SQL Server 2012
- Tabular - Why to use #Tabular in Analysis Services 2012 #ssas
- Tabular DAX - The Correct Usage of EARLIER()
- Tabular DAX - DAX Query Plan, Part 3, Vertipaq Operators
- Tabular DAX - USERELATIONSHIP and direction of context propagation
- SSAS Webcasts - Building your first Analysis Services Tabular BI Semantic model with SQL Server 2012
- SSAS Virtual Labs - SQL Server 2012: Developing a SQL Server 2012 Tabular BI Semantic Model with Visual Studio 2010
- SSAS Virtual Labs - Breakthrough Insights using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - Analysis Services
- Comments - I was working on a db in a different dom
- Comments - I can recommend pretty good Analysis Ser
- Comments - Very Usefull ....Here we have one more l
- Comments - I have a question, rather than a comment
And thank you for rating the articles!