SSAS-Info.com website update information for July, 2010
Written by SSAS-Info.com
Thursday, 29 July 2010 20:38
Please add our newsletter address to your safe senders list!
This newsletter can be accessed online at:
The following information was added to the SSAS-Info.com website during the month of July.
- SSAS News - July 26, 2010 - SQLBits 7 conference wil be taking place from September 30th to October 2nd, 2010 at York University (UK)
- SSAS News - July 22, 2010 - MS Released CU2 package for SQL Server 2008 R2
- SSAS News - July 21, 2010 - MS Released CU9 package for SQL Server 2008 SP1
- SSAS News - July 12, 2010 - New book released "Pro SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services"
Attention: SSAS-Info.com newsletter subscribers can use code ***** (code available just to newsletter subscribers) to receive 20% discount on all paid parts of the SQLBits 7 conference.
- MDX - MDX: Except
- MDX - Getting the last non empty value
- Reporting Services - Creating Pivot collections via Reporting Services & SQL Analysis Services: Challenges and Solutions!
- Data Mining - Why use Data Mining?
- Data Mining - Calculate Rule Importance in MS Association Rules
- Time Dimension - An Example of ‘Date tool’ dimension( calculation Dimension)
- Performance Tuning - Building a Better Cache-Warmer, Part 2: The Formula Engine Cache
- Design - SSAS 2008 Storage Modes
- Design - The Blueprint for Proper SSAS Dimensions
- Design - How to use an Excel 2003 file as a datasource for an SSAS cube
- Design - LookUpCube Function MDX Query Performance Test
- Management - The Deployment Wizard, and when “Retain Partitions” doesn’t retain partitions
- Management - How to Detach and Attach an Analysis Services 2008 Database
- Management - SSAS : What you should know
- Management - Querying Analysis Services For Cube Metadata
- SSAS Webcasts - Enabling Self Service BI from EDW using SharePoint 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2
- Comments - This is a really good stuff. Similar pro
- Comments - Vidas for President!!! :-) 2nd option wo
- Comments - Excellent article. Thank you.
- Comments - Thanks for the tip. Worked like a cha
- Comments - Thank you, I have recently joined a new
- Comments - i have created new dimension in existing
- Comments - It is really very helpful......Thanks a
- Comments - After I processed dimension in SSAS, it
- Comments - 45 dimensions per cube? obviously this g
- Comments - This link seems to have expired - couldn
- Comments - Nice Article
- Comments - This worked for me.............
- Comments - You can read about ReportPortal Single S
And thank you for rating the articles!